Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Rodgers are Expecting


I took these photos the first week of March and have been keeping them secret since. Let me tell you, it's been difficult. They wanted to use them to break the news to family and friends at Easter. This couple is so sweet and full of joy and excitement. I had a lot of fun doing this for them. I must give her credit for the cute sign props. She brought those and they were so cute and crafty. Someday I'll be that crafty!

Congratulations to you both and I wish you nothing but the best for your future with your little bundle of joy! And Thank You for letting me be a part of breaking the big news.







2 comments:

  1. so cute!! Loving the first photo and love how you turned the announcement into a full fledged story through your captures. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were so cute and sooo excited!

      Delete