Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kewanee IL Wedding Photographer | Robert & Kayla Said I Do


I have been so busy I haven't sat down and uploaded this gorgeous bride's blog post yet! So I apologize for holding out on you all but they are worth the wait. Kayla was such a stunning bride and Robert is so clearly in love with her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her as she came down the aisle and stood next to him at the alter. It was so sweet! They have a great future ahead of them and have already created a sweet little family unit with their adorable son Wyatt. He has that special little "I'm a boy and I will find mischief" twinkle in his little eye! I loved him, even as he kicked and cried coming down the aisle because, like all little one's at weddings, he missed his nap.

Thank you so much Robert and Kayla for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you nothing but happiness in you future and that you find the joy in all that marriage has to offer! 

Grandma, Mother, Bride...in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment