Friday, October 19, 2012

Kewanee IL Photographer | Amy & G


Every time I say their names, in my head I sing "Amy and G sitting in a tree". I don't know why.....I guess it's just because they are just too in love! Now Amy is originally from Kewanee but moved away and married.....sorry I didn't get her detailed life story! But she contacted me about photos because she was coming back for my brother-in-law's wedding. She went on to tell me that she and her husband of 6 years (I think) have never had their photos taken! I was shocked. I am the queen of avoiding getting mine taken but my life milestones are documented. They don't even have wedding "photos". They said they had a small wedding at a b&b and the owners were their witnesses. It sounded very romantic, something you read about in books. But it was high time they got their faces on some film....er....hi-res digital file! I was touched to be chosen to provide that. Thank you so much Amy & G......sitting in a tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment