Monday, June 25, 2012

Kewanee IL Wedding Photographer | Tyler & Annie Happily Ever After


I have known Annie since grade school and was very touched she thought of me for her big day. I was a little reluctant and nervous to get in to the wedding scene but through her laid back attitude about it all and some encouragement from friends and family, I decided to go for it! I am very grateful for this huge opportunity and the doors it opened. Annie was a GORGEOUS bride......made my job easy. Even with a slight dress glitch before the wedding, she kept a smile on her face and a good attitude. I would have been a wreck! She and Tyler are very much in Love and have a very happy future ahead of them. 
Congratulations and I wish you nothing but the best of luck! 
Thank you for letting me part of your day.

See Annie and Tyler's engagement session here

No comments:

Post a Comment