Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kewanee IL Child & Family Photographer | Jensen


I would have to say Abby is up there on my BFF list! We've been friends longer than I wish to reveal. I'll keep our age to myself. She's always been the friend who stayed in touch through the college years even though we lived in different towns. She was by my side when I got married and I was by hers when she tied the knot. She made a 2 hour drive at the drop of a hat when I needed a friend most and I'll never forget that. As I've watched her family grow I can't help but feel nostalgic about all the good times we've shared and how happy I am that our boys are becoming quick friends. You have an absolutely beautiful family and I'm so glad we're a part of your lives. Thank you for being a friend and thank you for letting me continue capturing your special moments in life.


And now introducing Archer. Little stinker put up a huge fight. But we eventually got some shots. I definitely look up to those who make newborn photography look easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment