Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kewanee IL Family Photographer | Winters Family


This family was one of the best families I've ever worked with! They definitely knew how to have fun. My husband and John aka Old Man Winters...sorry, that's how I know you, it's all Jake's fault...are fellow Local 25 members and I'd never met him but have always heard the stories and seen his sense of humor on Facebook so I was looking forward to our session. It's always nice when the people are outgoing and up for a good time. Now I must say I've never taken quite so many lift & handstand pictures as I did with them but it was well worth it. They made memories they'll never forget and have the pictures to always look back at. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the pics and laughs as much as I did! 

 This is what you do to appease a cranky 2 year old.....such sweet little moments!

 I must say this is the best look I've ever been given by a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment