Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kewanee IL Wedding Photographer | Heather & Mike



How adorable are these two?! They have that cute country look and live on a dairy farm. Needless to say I enjoyed this session very very much. I got really excited when Heather told be I might want to wear some sh%t kickers. I love clients who aren't afraid to get a little dirty trying to get a good shot.....shoot, I usually end up laying on the ground in the dirt at some point but it has made a difference in my photography. I showed up and I instantly knew it'd be a good time when Mike greeted me with a beer in his hand so he'd be relaxed! They have such a beautiful place to live in and the fall colors were just creeping in. I cannot wait for the wedding!!! Thank you so much Heather and Mike! 




No comments:

Post a Comment