Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kewanee IL Child & Family Photographer | Little Miss L

I just love when I can get together with my photography friends. This absolutely adorable, happy little girl belongs to the absolutely kind, talented Rachael Myers Photography. Her little L is one of the happiest children I know. Now I'm sure she has her temper tantrums like the next toddler but she's genuinely happy. She loves her parents. She was having so much fun dancing and laughing at her momma's crazy antics....but who wouldn't if you could see the cheerleader leaps she was doing! I always have fun with these peeps.


Oh and Rachael is talented in other fields besides taking pictures. She sells these awesome OOAK initials on her Simple Sally shop

 
My peanut tagged along to for some good ole fashion super hero playtime. Lauren rocked the Captain America mask and cape!

No comments:

Post a Comment