Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kewanee IL Child & Family Photographer | Another Pregnancy Announcement


I got a call from Jami I don't think either of us were expecting.....at least for a while..... to do another pregnancy announcement! She was pretty surprised but I could still hear the excitement in her voice. It seems not that long ago I got the call to do a pregnancy announcement for their second son, well in reality it wasn't that long ago! Coy was born just 3 short months ago. (See Coy's pregnancy announcement here) So I squeezed a quick mini session in for them so they could share their news with family, which I was thrilled to do. It is truly an honor to be chosen to help share such exciting news and to be one of the very first to know. 

So I sat down the next night to work on a few and I got a text from Jami telling me to wait she was going to the doctor for an ultra sound, which made my stomach drop for a quick second. But it was good news not bad, she was informed that she was having twins!!!! So the cutesy little signs she had made needed to be altered to say #3 &4. A happy challenge. She will definitely have her hands full with a brood of little ones but each little life she & Ryan have created is a true blessing. I wish them nothing but the best of luck in the future, pray for a healthy pregnancy and remind them they will get to sleep again some day!

Thank you times a million Jami for allowing me to be part of your special news once again.

They're also the cutest little country family and couldn't help myself but to take a few in their element!
Biggest Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment