Monday, September 24, 2012

Kewanee IL Child & Family Photographer | Spets Family


What a family. This family knows how to have a good time! They were beyond enjoyable to work with and loved to goof off! They giggled and joked around this whole session which made for some pretty awesome images. I've known the Spets family for a long long time. I have fond memories of playing kick-the-can at their house and John David singing annoying Adam Sandler songs as only a little brother can. Crimping each other's hair and movie nights. It is so nice and sweet to see a couple who are still so in love and weren't afraid to show it. The best part about doing sessions for people you've known a long time is sitting down and thinking about what to say and remembering good times. I think and I hope I was able to capture their good times in these images and that they last a lifetime and beyond. Thank you so so much Spets Clan for allowing me to capture you as you are today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment